♦WAMSS Financial Membership for 2018
To see the benefits of becoming a WAMSS Financial Membership please see the Join WAMSS page. In short, it gives you:
- Right to apply for executive roles on the WAMSS committee and subcommittees.
- Discounted entry into WAMSS Events
- Discounts from AMA on textbooks and medical equipment
- Discounts at a number of WAMSS partners - See WAMSS reWards for more details
Please note, only currently enrolled MD Students at the University of Western Australia are eligible to hold WAMSS Financial Memberships.
Unsure if you're already a member?
If you're not sure if you're already a member, you can check by trying to log in.
- Use your student email to log in and then click on my account > my profile in the top menu bar to view your membership status.
- If you cannot log in at all, you are not a member.
WAMSS offers multiple-year memberships, with a bigger discount the longer you sign up for. 2 and 3 year memberships are available only through the website.
Type: Expiry: Price
1 Year Membership 01/01/2019 $10.00*
2 Year Membership 01/01/2020 $18.00*
3 Year Membership 01/01/2021 $25.00*
4 Year Membership 01/01/2022 $30.00*
*The purchase will also incur some small PayPal fees at the checkout.
Simply click the PayPal button corresponding to the number of years you wish to buy. Complete the payment by filling in your details or logging into your PayPal account. You will then be redirected back to the WAMSS website.
Follow the guidance on the next page register by clicking on the button. Fill in your details and click on the submit button.
If creating an account for the first time, please use your UWA student email address.
If you see a "Page Expired: Duplicate Return Data" warning message. Ignore it, click the button to return to the WAMSS website.
Note: If you already have an account registered, please log in BEFORE you pay for your membership.
If you experience any problems, please email Tristan at [email protected]