The University of Western Australia has a number of policies designed to ensure equity and diversity for its staff and students. If acting upon these policies, it is recommended that one speaks to the UWA Guild for support and advice.
A few of these have been linked to here:
- UWA Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Charter of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Policy and procedures for dealing with Equity and Diversity enquiries and grievances
- Policy on Mental Health
For a comprehensive guide on all University policies, please see here.
For a comprehensive guide on all University student specific policies, please see here.
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Policies
Important Faculty specific policies are linked to below:
- Students are reminded that they are bound by the Professional Behaviour Policy
- Infection control policy
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Rules
It is recommended that you seek WAMSS, Guild or Faculty advice when taking action based upon these rules.
For all other Faculty specific policies and rules, please see here.