Help; I’m Failing

Medicine is a difficult degree. If you feeling like you’re struggling academically with your course work;

  1. Contact your unit coordinator or the Sub-Dean for your year group and ask for help
  2. If that doesn’t work, contact the Associate Dean (Student Affairs)
  3. If that doesn’t work, contact the Manager (Student Affairs)

If you're having problems, let someone know and try to find help as soon as possible. It's very difficult to set up deferred exams or Special Consideration at the last minute/after the exam has been held without very clear and supportive evidence.