2020 INTERHEALTH COMMITTEE APPLICATIONS
Open 18th November 2019 | Close 24th November 2019 11:59PM
Interhealth seeks to educate, inspire and empower students towards practical solutions to global health inequalities, through wide ranging projects dealing with many current global health issues. We are currently looking for passionate students to join us in working towards social equity and the advancement of global health, as members of the 2019 Interhealth Committee in Executive positions and as Project Coordinators. If you are passionate about global health and are looking to make effective and meaningful change, we strongly encourage you to apply and welcome all applications!
Positions open for Interhealth Committee:
- Management and Operations Officers (2)
- AMSA Global Health Representatives (2)
- Crossing Borders for Health (CB4H) Coordinators (2)
- Code Green Coordinators (2)
- Local and International Needs Contribution Scheme (LINCS) Coordinators (2)
- Birthing Kits Coordinators (2)
- Teddy Bear Hospital Coordinators (2)
- Global Health Short Course (GHSC) Coordinators (2)
- Institute for Indian Mother and Child (IIMC) Coordinators (2) (Applications open early 2020)
- Lookout Coordinators (2)
- New Project Coordinators
Notes for applicants:
Find Role Descriptions here
Find the Application Form here
Please keep individual applications to a maximum of 2 pages and joint applications to a maximum of 4 pages. You are welcome to apply for multiple positions, so long as you do so with separate applications.
Completed application forms should be in WORD format and emailed to [email protected].
All applications are due at 11:59pm on November 24th, 2019. No late applications will be accepted.
*Applications for IIMC Coordinators and Interhealth subcommittees will open in early 2020.
If you have any questions concerning the Interhealth Committee roles or application process, please email Amy Collins and Dinnu Devarapalli at [email protected]