Interested in running for a position on WAMSS next year?
President: Ollie Dearsley
Vice President Internal: Grace Wilkerson
Vice President External: Saish Neppalli
Treasurer: Stuart Purdie
Secretary: Britt Suann
Opens: 12:00am Saturday 28 September 2019
Closes: 11:59pm Friday 4 October 2019
Saturday 5 October: Nomination Bulletin made available
Begins: 12:00am Monday 7 October 2019
Ends: 11:59pm Friday 11 October 2019
Opens: 12:00am Saturday 12 October 2019
Closes: 11:59pm Friday 18 October 2019
All UWA medical students eligible to vote
Open: Monday 21 October 2019
Close: 11:59pm Sunday 27 October 2019
Some positions on the WAMSS Committee are appointed by application rather than by election. A brief role description is included in the Elections Guidebook for your reference.
Application criteria for these positions can be found here
- The Elections Guidebook - this has all the information about positions available and how and when to nominate, campaign and vote
- Elections Social Media Campaigning Guidelines - READ THIS. Any nominees found to be in breach of these guidelines may be disqualified from the election.
- Nomination Spiel template - upload this as part of your nomination (when nominations open)
The link to the Nomination Forms will be posted here when the relevant period opens.
Nominations for the 2020 Appointed Committee Positions are now open, and will close at 11:59pm this Sunday 27 October 2019.
HOW TO NOMINATE
- Write your nomination spiel according to the position outline (found here)
- Find a photo of yourself
- Submit both in the Nomination Form here
If you find anyone in breach of the Campaigning Guidelines, or if you have any questions about elections at all, please do not hesitate to contact either the Elections Administration Officer Nikitha Boyapati at [email protected]or the Returning Officer Jessica Perring at [email protected].