What is a WAMSS Membership?
By joining WAMSS, you are joining community of UWA Medical and pre-medical students. This is the best way of staying up to date with all of our events and important announcements.
WAMSS Members are entitled to several member benefits, including:
- Discounted tickets for WAMSS Events
- Rights to apply for executive roles on the WAMSS committee and subcommittees
To see the full list of benefits of becoming a WAMSS Member, please see our comparison table at the bottom of the page.
Unsure if you're already a member?
If you are unsure of your membership status, you can check by trying to log in to your account:
- Use your student email to log in, then go to my account > my membership in the top menu bar to view your membership status
- If you have forgotten your password, you should be able to reset it on the login page
- If you cannot log in, you are not a member - please follow the instructions below to purchase one
Which WAMSS Membership should I choose?
UWA MD Students
WAMSS Financial Membership is only available to UWA Postgraduate MD Students. You can use this link to choose between a 1, 2, 3 or 4-year membership for the duration of your MD.
Non-UWA MD Students
WAMSS Connect Membership is for UWA Undergraduate or non-MD students, and students from other universities. You can use this link to choose between a 1, 2 or 3-year membership.